January 12th, 2021 Livestream
Q&A: Now that you have big boy office are you planning on hiring a lot more people to fill it out?
This question may have been asked previously at least 5 other times, as recently as December 2020 and as early as February 2019.
- December 15th, 2020 Livestream Q&A: Are you hiring new devs? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO7cDlkMYxM
- December 8th, 2020 Livestream Q&A: Are Coffee Stain looking for Unreal Engine programmers - do you hire remotely? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI7zMjVad1c
- March 24th, 2020 Livestream Q&A: You have several job openings right now? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqRP7DsUVes
- February 20th, 2019 Livestream Q&A: Where do you apply? https://youtube.com/embed/CB9bSigNYH8?autoplay=1&start=3825&end=3845
- February 6th, 2019 Livestream Q&A: Job Opportunities? https://youtube.com/embed/Dtm6xIj-wM4?autoplay=1&start=567&end=586
This question has 4 related videos
- July 6th, 2021 Livestream Q&A: You guys work in the office yet? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSxZt_IUpsA
- June 15th, 2021 Livestream Q&A: Do you intend to open jobs for Junior Programmers to work at Coffee Stain eventually? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3YN6nebj3s
- March 17th, 2021 Satisfactory Update 4 Patch Notes vid commentary Q&A: Is it a refurbished bank or hotel? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWU6g75psT0
- February 16th, 2021 Livestream Q&A: See coworkers in real life- wtf is that? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZqiiOvcW6E
right here uh now that you guys have a big boy obviously are you planning on hiring uh a lot more people to fill it out actually i think we just stopped hiring yeah um and so we got some extra people i i the plan is not to fill it out um if you grow it like growing a dev studio the bigger it gets the harder it is to do anything so you kind of want to get you need to find a really good balance between the number of people you have and what you're outputting and so so like just filling it out because we have the space and i suppose we probably may i don't know mate let's just say hypothetically we had the money for it as well is not automatically a good thing to do so um yeah but at this at this point point i don't really know what the plan is but from what i understand we're kind of done hiring for a little while yeah as far as i know too i think we uh the feeling i'll this is my take on it but it feels like coffee also has like more like a long-term thinking so we don't even if we could have like 60 people right now we wouldn't do it because it wouldn't make sense for us yeah