February 16th, 2021 Livestream
Q&A: Are you using Google Analytics for collecting data?
This question may have been asked previously at least 1 other time, as recently as May 2020.
This question has 5 related videos
- April 6th, 2021 Livestream Q&A: What kind of things do you learn from the gameplay stats that you gather? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp4cDuSRMMs
- February 16th, 2021 Livestream Q&A: Are those statistics public? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv-PloPdgko
- February 16th, 2021 Livestream Q&A: How do you split up first-time players vs. players starting a new game? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPcOixO7WbU
- February 16th, 2021 Livestream Snutt & Jace Talk: Jace doesn't know anything about analytics, but Snutt implemented it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOvaI1_2xKo
- December 17th, 2020 Q&A: Is player fatigue a concern for you? Do you see people drop off at certain points in the game? https://youtube.com/embed/-JXPsTlJIiI?autoplay=1&start=492&end=528
you guys using google analytics or collecting data i don't think so do we use google analytics no no right we use uh stat hat to collect uh in-game uh analytics and that's that's all like anonymous stuff so there's no nothing no personal information there um oh i didn't even notice it i noticed it and and that's really the only thing we're using uh we're just collecting like or we're we're counting we're not even like we're counting every time you build something and what type of building you're building and how long it takes for you to reach certain tiers and that's pretty much all analytics we can collect currently and we're mostly only using the analytics of like how how long it takes for you to get to certain tiers