March 1st, 2022 Livestream
Q&A: Any DLC/expansions planned, or just more free stuff?
This question may have been asked previously at least 2 other times, as recently as January 2022 and as early as June 2021.
This question has 5 related videos, and 4 related topics
- February 22nd, 2022 Livestream Q&A: How do you feel about expansion ideas? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPSuit5rAHc
- February 8th, 2022 Livestream Q&A: In light of Factorio's news about their expansion, do you have any plans for post-1.0 content? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7I5wjusdjs
- June 1st, 2021 Livestream Q&A: Will DLCs have microtransactions per flush? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25Uqa4KOKqc
- January 22nd, 2020 Livestream Q&A: Microtranscation DLC? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ithVAX7EptE
- November 23rd, 2018 Dev Blog Q&A: Are your games going to be full of Microtransactions now? https://youtube.com/embed/1UqIDp_byFc?autoplay=1&start=88&end=104
- Satisfactory 1.0
- Robo Jace
Suggested Wiki Reference Code
<ref name="yt-B5iDfRbSD-o">[https://youtu.be/B5iDfRbSD-o YouTube - March 1st, 2022 Livestream - Q&A: Any DLC/expansions planned, or just more free stuff?]</ref>
in a dlc expansion plan or just more free stuff, nothing planned yet because we haven't released the game yet so I guess it's a it's it's one of those things where like we'll we'll get to that bridge when we burn it or we burn that bridge when we cross it or whatever, yeah I know right I know yeah so, like we haven't really made any decisions on dlc it might be the case where it might be the case where we have like a bunch of plans that we want to make for the game before 1.0 and then at some point we feel like if we never finish the game it will never be finished you know it's a game isn't finished until you decided it right so we could be working on satisfactory for a long time and like you say we could be keep like we could stay in early access and just like keep working like this, but I think we want to like kind of finish up the game at some point, and, and, you know finish it essentially oh really yeah, so, so, at one point we might do the thing where like if we've planned for something that we really wanted from 1.0 we might be like all right that's cool we couldn't make that feature but maybe that becomes a dlc I don't know we'll see, you know everything's so clouded right now when it comes to gaming because you never know until you're pretty much done the work so that's just how the cookie crumbles sometimes and my name's jace all right, all right