September 29th, 2020 Livestream
Q&A: Are there any Green Energy options in the game?
This question may have been asked previously at least 3 other times, as recently as August 2020 and as early as May 2020.
- August 11th, 2020 Livestream Q&A: Green Energy? https://clips.twitch.tv/BloodyIcyDragonflyStoneLightning
- June 8th, 2020 Livestream Q&A: What about Green Energy? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPo3BFtjDLs
- May 15th, 2020 Q&A: Any plans to introduce a less... destructive power generation before coal? https://youtube.com/embed/NlIVwoRqjVk?autoplay=1&start=1092&end=1130
This question has 6 related videos
- November 2nd, 2021 Livestream Q&A: Solar, when? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2ipv5TjTe8
- September 28th, 2021 Livestream Q&A: Any plans to add wind or solar generators? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gLdXXyoabU
- August 17th, 2021 Livestream Q&A: Are you planning on adding Renewable Powers like Solar & Wind? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0JP5QLR-I8
- November 17th, 2020 Livestream Q&A: Fluid Dynamics + Water, can we get Water Wheels? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isSumSw8bV4
- August 25th, 2020 Livestream Q&A: What about wind turbines? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvMAe2VTC5A
- March 24th, 2020 Livestream Q&A: Green Energy & Nuclear Waste? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2MEOzplmSQ
Suggested Wiki Reference Code
<ref name="yt-9eBugtyk8U0">[https://youtu.be/9eBugtyk8U0 YouTube - September 29th, 2020 Livestream - Q&A: Are there any Green Energy options in the game?]</ref>
you want to make a thing so you can do it, are there any green energy options in the game relative, news of the game but cold feels bad, so the thing with green energy is something we've thought about and something that we sort of toss up and oh I'm not sure what we want to do but I think we lean to not doing it but the option is still there and the reason the reason for doing it is because it I don't know it's kind of fun right but the reason to not do it is the point of the game is you work for a company that doesn't give a about the planet and your whole goal is to just exploit the planet at any cost spew carbon up into the air don't care destroy everything cut down every tree kill every creature mine up all the resources yeah, so that is the point of the game that is the story and lore so in order you know if you're gonna invest in green energy it lore wise it doesn't make much sense but if you balance that with fun then maybe it does make sense or maybe it will be a mod like I mean you know video games is escapism right like we we give you this option like you can go and and be as dirty as you want you can roll around in the mud and use coal as much as you go nuclear like do whatever you want and you guys are like no I want to be clean like which is honorable just don't build a factory and don't cut down trees yeah exactly yeah