March 1st, 2022 Livestream
Q&A: Will there be a way to limit the number of items in Storage?
This question may have been asked previously at least 4 other times, as recently as December 2021 and as early as May 2021.
- December 7th, 2021 Livestream Q&A: Can we get a way to limit available slots in Containers? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TBD_NwiU6k
- November 16th, 2021 Livestream Q&A: Will you consider adding a feature to limit how much of a Container we can fill? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBdZgoKTPZ4
- September 14th, 2021 Livestream Q&A: Storage with slots intentionally disabled to limit how much is stored? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL7xZ3W_MQ0
- May 4th, 2021 Livestream Q&A: Will you have an option to change the container max size? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSP1Zs560Rs
This question has 2 related videos, and a related topic
- August 17th, 2021 Livestream Q&A: Thoughts on adding smaller Storage bins? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsKSqvk27Qk
- February 23rd, 2021 Livestream Q&A: Will there be an option to limit the capacity of Freight Cars, Vehicles, and other Storages? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzQu_zUweOI
- Storage Containers
Suggested Wiki Reference Code
<ref name="yt-9Sd_29pXfuo">[https://youtu.be/9Sd_29pXfuo YouTube - March 1st, 2022 Livestream - Q&A: Will there be a way to limit the number of items in Storage?]</ref>
will there be oh come back oh [ __ ] will there be one, a way one day to limit the amount of items in any storage my biggest concern is distributing fuel in a giant truck network current state is only working by overflow everything if you want it simple or very slow to start or have a very complicated system dispatch everything in equal quantities, I think that's a really good point actually- I hope I hope there's a there's a, post on this on the keyway side, so we're aware of this we we are going back and forth a little bit on like how we want to do the vehicles, vehicles has been like something that we always wanted to, brush up on and people kind of use the vehicles in a very varied way some people are very strong have very strong opinions about like how they should behave and like there's we've sort of found out after having swapping back and forth between different implementations of different things that we can't please everyone unfortunately, because people have built such a interesting like different type of network but, but that would be a really good thing to out of the qa side, so, you know if that solves that problem, or if we can you know change something else without that system works for vehicles, I don't know what they're recognizing correct answer would be but having none of keyways that would be good to know oh true yeah yeah it's true you should put that in curious it's a good