February 23rd, 2021 Livestream
Q&A: So are you packing Update 4 to the Engine Upgrade?
This question may have been asked previously at least 2 other times, as recently as February 2021 and as early as February 2021.
- February 16th, 2021 Livestream Q&A: Are you expecting a more stable release of the Engine Upgrade due to increased QA for Update 4? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSo3tH9ZLR0
- February 9th, 2021 Livestream Q&A: Can you summarise the extent to which Update 4 will be released in terms of the Engine Upgrade? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCaCXVVAtb0
This question has and 2 related videos
Suggested Wiki Reference Code
<ref name="yt-9QEf5938sPk">[https://youtu.be/9QEf5938sPk YouTube - February 23rd, 2021 Livestream - Q&A: So are you packing Update 4 to the Engine Upgrade?]</ref>
- Satisfactory Updates > Release Builds
- Satisfactory Updates > Released > Satisfactory Update 4
- Technology > Unreal Engine
um so are you pack packing the update 4 to an engine upgrade um so yeah um the engine upgrade won't go to early access before update 4 comes to early access so we will keep the engine upgrade on experimental branch as update 4 drops and then we're going to keep working on that until we feel that they both work and the main reason for that is because we there were a few like things that got way better for some people with the engine upgrade but some larger factory lines and stuff like that didn't get better um they got worse um so and that's annoying we don't want to like push the upgrade that can result in some people playing in early access getting a worse experience we would rather fix those issues before we do that and we don't have time to do that before update 4 launches so that's why we're doing it this way