May 18th, 2021 Livestream
Q&A: In-game events in the near-time?
This question may have been asked previously at least 5 other times, as recently as April 2021 and as early as December 2020.
- April 27th, 2021 Livestream Q&A: Any plans for holiday-themed events? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kNClYfQnCE
- March 23rd, 2021 Livestream Q&A: Do you have any Holiday Theme plans in the future? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIGGdc4b7vc
- January 19th, 2021 Livestream Q&A: Is there a goal amount of Events per year? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2koHO0P289M
- December 17th, 2020 Q&A: Will FICS⁕MAS and seasonal events in general be a regular thing? https://youtube.com/embed/-JXPsTlJIiI?autoplay=1&start=148&end=193
- December 15th, 2020 Livestream Q&A: Will there be more Seasonal Events? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNrm3qsWdxQ
This question has 2 related videos
- December 15th, 2020 Livestream Q&A: Will the event come back next year? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XovxrktCDA
- February 20th, 2019 Livestream Q&A: Will there be christmas/new year events or something like that when the game is finished? https://youtube.com/embed/CB9bSigNYH8?autoplay=1&start=5291&end=5305
- Satisfactory Updates > Pre-Alpha
- Satisfactory Updates > Seasonal Events
- Satisfactory Updates > Seasonal Events > FICS⁕MAS
uh in-game event in the near time we have nothing planned right now um but even if we did i think that's one of those things that we wouldn't probably not tell anyone it would be just like here it is have fun because that's how kind of we did with the fixmas event we didn't that was that was also like bonus time um that was that was a lot of that was a lot of labor from from the creative time that i mentioned before where a lot of people got together and started doing like a little bit of creative time and then uh people deciding things management or whatever we're like yeah well let's do that and then like here's let's spend a month working on fix it stuff and then we'll make an update with that so but it all started from like people coming up with ideas uh there was a very old build i remember i think the very first build of satisfactory ever played had a christmas tree in it oh was it the uh princeton family one yes yes and uh yep that was a christmas event we had for back in the day it was good yeah that was a secret event nobody even knew about it because the game wasn't even it wasn't even revealed i think at that point uh but halloween would be cool i don't know if it's gonna be possible though um just because it's gonna clash with like update five but it would be cool maybe maybe next year we'll see